Patanjali is working towards a better nation, healthier society and wealthier farmers. It personifies the essence of Corporate Social Responsibility because profits of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd are not for any individual but are for the betterment of the society.
This theme is reflected in the every aspect of our working and management. Our focus area are education and healthcare.
The total budget for the CSR projects is decided by the CSR Committee in accordance with applicable provisions of the Act and the CSR Rules.
- Research and development
- Patanjali Gramodyog
- Patanjali Food Research
- Modern Education through Gurukul System
- For girl child
- For poor students
- Ayurved Facilities
- Research and Development
To ensure transparency and effective implementation of the CSR programs undertaken by PAL, a robust monitoring mechanism will be instituted, providing for periodic monitoring at multiple hierarchies using following indicative means:
- Monthly Progress Report
- Quarterly Progress Report
- Video Conferencing
- Site Visits
- Documentary evidence including photographs, films and videos.
- Other in – house monitoring mechanisms, as determined by Work Centre CSR Review Committee/CSR Task Force at Corporate Office.
- Working through trusts, societies established by Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- Collaborating with various organization, registered as Trust or Section 8 company under the Companies Act, 2013 or Society or NGOs or any other form of non-profit entity incorporated in India that specialize in activities covered under our focus area.
- Contribution to various funds which are aligned with our Vision and Mission e.g.
- Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund
- Any other fund set up by the Central Government for :
- socio-economic development and relief.
- for the welfare of Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other Backward classes, minorities and women.